Communicative English as a course offers the students to work on their communication skills and provides the students sufficient information about the General Phonology and the Phonology of English. The course allows the students to explore the various ways in which language functions while communicating. Along with theoretical learning of the language, the course also includes various practical session allowing the students to develop their skills such as listening, speaking, reading, and writing in standard, academic English.
1. To enhance the learner’s communication skills by giving adequate exposure in reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
2. To help the learner get rid of his present flaws and mistakes in pronunciation and grammar.
3. To build up the learners confidence in oral and interpersonal communication by reinforcing the basics of pronunciation specially focusing on interviews / corporate meetings / international business travels
After completion of the course the students will be able to:
1. Produce words with right pronunciation
2. Develop vocabulary and improve the accuracy in grammar
3. Develop the confidence to speak in public
4. Demonstrate positive group communication exchanges.
5. Ability to speak and write clearly in standard, academic English